Train Abroad in Argentina
RTS Aviation has made a tie-up with ARGENTINA's one of largest flight school in most affordable price.
OUR PARTNERED FLIGHT SCHOOL IS AN ARGENTINIAN GOVT. SUBSIDISED FLIGHT SCHOOL, MAKING IT A LEVEL MORE TRUSTWORTHY AND BETTER THAN OTHER'S IN MARKET
What's Even Better?
Our Cost is Protected By An Agreement Provided Before Payment.
Our Training is done on:
Cessna 152, C172, P2008, Piper-PA-34
The School has a Large Fleet of 22 Aircrafts.
Wondering what's included in the price?
1. DGCA Ground Classes ( click here )
2. Visa Support & Guidance
3. Student loan Guidance
4. Argentina Medicals
5. Flight Training
--> CPL with ME-IR
--> 255+ Hours inc. 15 hrs Multi
--> 30 Hours Simulator Hours
6. Check Ride and Exams
7. Pilot kit & Uniform, Books
9. License Conversion shall be an extra of 1-1.5 Lakhs, as DGCA classes are already included.
Timeline and Duration
Students shall be enrolled and start with DGCA Ground Classes.
-> DGCA Ground Classes to run for 3.5 Months.
-> Parallely with Ground Classes Visa and Loan is to be processed.
-> Flight Training (10-12 Months)
MORE DETAILS IN BROCHURE
1. At least 17 years old.
2. High School Pass-out (Science Stream)
--> NIOS Physics & Maths Accepted
3. Valid Passport
4. No Color Blindness, Chronic Disease affecting daily routine.
5. For Student Loan, Candidate must have a property or security to mortgage for the same. (house, apartment, fixed deposit, govt. bonds etc.)
Download the Brochure
Please go through the brochure carefully, the brochure has all the details, go through FAQ section in brochure also
READY TO ENROLL?
Are you ready to take admission Fill In the Application Form below
If in Doubts Call us: +91 9772116260
Or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
WANT ONLY GROUND CLASSES?
1. I already have cleared all Ground Papers do I get discount?
-> Rs. 20,000 Shall be deducted from total Price.
2. Do I have to pay entire money at once?
-> No, payments are in Installment. Check brochure for details.
3. Why is the course so cheap?
-> Argentina has low taxes & landing charges and affordable living. The flight school has adequate students flow to keep prices low.
4. Is the course according to Indian DGCA Standard?
-> Yes, check brochure for the same.
VISIT OUR INSTAGRAM PAGE IGTV SECTION TO VIEW LIVE VIDEOS OF FLIGHT SCHOOL, ACCOMMODATION AND FACILITIES
3. P2008 (GLASS COCPIT)
4. PA-34 (M.E)